Officine Panerai’s special editions for 2015 choose to tackle one of the most interesting astronomical complications, “the equation of time”. For those who aren’t familiar with the concept; basically the difference between “mean” time indicated by a watch and “true” time indicated by the solar meridian is called ”equation of time”. So, the length of one day is derived from the period of one rotation of the Earth and the length of one year is related to the period of one revolution of the earth around the sun. As the saying goes: ”Science is enforced Continue reading “Panerai’s “Equation of Time” Seeks Accuracy” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Breguet 40mm 5517 #Marine Collection Available iN 3 Options! * EMAIL or CALL to Pre-Order… https://t.co/E5aK0LIoJO17 hours ago
- “Raise The Curtain!” #JaegerLeCoultre 46mm Master Compressor #Chronograph #GMT Ref#: 205.C5.71 * Ceramic Grey Dial,… https://t.co/0TSFmTc2LP20 hours ago
- “A Mystical Journey!” #IWC 44mm #Pilot Antoine de Saint Exupery Ref#: IW3201-03 * 18k Rose Gold LTD ED… https://t.co/40DJVge4afyesterday
- “Cruise Mode!” #Panerai 45mm #Radiomir 1940 3 Days Ref#: PAM 573 * 18k Rose Gold Brown Dial https://t.co/WIpvhJdeWd https://t.co/eI4ub5t10zyesterday
- “An Early Departure!” #Longines 35mm #Conquest 18k Rose Gold Ref#: 92025-6 * Caliber 291, circa 1960’s… https://t.co/41QGfCyFM7yesterday