Officine Panerai’s special editions for 2015 choose to tackle one of the most interesting astronomical complications, “the equation of time”. For those who aren’t familiar with the concept; basically the difference between “mean” time indicated by a watch and “true” time indicated by the solar meridian is called ”equation of time”. So, the length of one day is derived from the period of one rotation of the Earth and the length of one year is related to the period of one revolution of the earth around the sun. As the saying goes: ”Science is enforced Continue reading “Panerai’s “Equation of Time” Seeks Accuracy” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “The Day After!” #Rolex 40mm #GMT-Master II R Serial, circa 1988 Ref#: 16713 * Steel & Yellow Gold with Root Beer D… https://t.co/i1etHno02r14 hours ago
- “Times For Giving!” #JaegerLeCoultre 42mm Master #Memovox LTD ED Ref#: 200.84.70 * Tribute To Polaris 1968… https://t.co/QLN6bCAzt82 days ago
- *Blog Update - Read iN!* #Omega 44mm #Speedmaster “#Porsche Club of America” LTD ED Made Of Grey Ceramic * EMAIL or… https://t.co/3eOnw1VCvL2 days ago
- “Old Faithful!” #Rolex 34mm Oyster Perpetual #Vintage Explorer, circa 1966 Ref#: 5701 * Steel & Yellow Gold… https://t.co/4vx64uWwDq2 days ago
- “Set Adrift!” #Panerai 42mm #Radiomir #GMT, circa 2005 Ref#: PAM 184 * JLC based Movement https://t.co/NPdcg4k3lo https://t.co/4fBDwyzFi23 days ago