Officine Panerai’s special editions for 2015 choose to tackle one of the most interesting astronomical complications, “the equation of time”. For those who aren’t familiar with the concept; basically the difference between “mean” time indicated by a watch and “true” time indicated by the solar meridian is called ”equation of time”. So, the length of one day is derived from the period of one rotation of the Earth and the length of one year is related to the period of one revolution of the earth around the sun. As the saying goes: ”Science is enforced Continue reading “Panerai’s “Equation of Time” Seeks Accuracy” »
Welcome To The Blog Of Element iN Time NYC.
We created this space for the watch aficionados we call our family. We will be talking watches with you with the same boldness and passion that sets us apart. Be prepared to see unique timepieces, to read prominent opinions and to feel the joy of discovering others like you. This space is our gift to you, feel free to share your thoughts and views, your likes and dislikes. We want you to be a part. Send us your Texts and Pictures. Tell us about your Passions and Adventures, Share with others as others share with you.
Co-Founder Of Element iN Time NYC
Element iN Time NYC
Like Us On Facebook
- “Shifting Tides!” #Omega 41mm #Seamaster Stainless Steel Ref#: 2254.50.00 * Black Dial Black Bezel… https://t.co/fbIwSgOeQZ3 hours ago
- “Built To Last!” #Cartier 24mm #Santos Stainless Steel Ref#: 1565 * Quartz Silver Dial https://t.co/PkRQlsXDKc https://t.co/sz5IssgYww21 hours ago
- “Finish Lines!” #Panerai 45mm #Ferrari #Granturismo Chronograph Ref#: FER00013 https://t.co/35X9IDzrVY https://t.co/6OsrZvvPniyesterday
- “iN Between Moods!” #IWC 43mm #DaVinci Tonneau Chronograph Ref#: IW3764-03 https://t.co/yjbsJ3Y0Pm https://t.co/0QwvCc5Ij7yesterday
- “Cloudy with Some Flakes!” #Rolex 39mm Oyster Perpetual No-Date Re#: 114300 * Dark Rhodium Index Dial… https://t.co/F7wzGAJgup2 days ago